What Is Family Law?
Family law is the area of law that includes divorce. However, family law is more than just divorce. In Oklahoma, family law often includes: adoption, filing for paternity, alimony, child support, motions to modify, contempt, domestic violence, pre-nuptial agreements, and more. Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC can help you create a plan to strategically navigate these matters that are so close to your heart and often take a heavy emotional toll on families.
Our Approach to Serving Our Family Law Clients in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, and Yukon, OK
Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC knows every marriage is different and each person will have unique legal issues. This is why we do not take a "cookie cutter" approach to practicing family law. We take the time to truly understand your circumstances, priorities in the action, and goals. When you work with Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC, you can expect to receive:
- Open and honest communication
- Help identifying issues that are most important to you
- Thoughtful, objective analysis of your case
- Protection of your rights and interest
- Prompt replies to your questions that arise
- Common-sense approach that saves you money and delivers the most efficient outcome.
Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC offers well-balanced advice and counsel that is tailored to meet your situation and needs. In highly personal disputes, you need someone you connect with that sees your situation as unique and advocates for your needs in the most cost-effective way possible. We are understanding, compassionate, problem solvers that are not afraid of a good fight, but have the fortitude to tell you if settlement is in your best interest.
How Do I Pay for a Family Law Attorney?
- Contested family law services are performed on a hourly basis, with a retainer paid prior to services commencing.
- Payment plans are accepted.
- We also accept all major credit cards.
- Flat fee services are available for uncontested divorces. Flat fee of $1,000.00, which includes filing fees.
- Strategy sessions/initial case evaluations are $100.00 flat fee for the session and do not have a time limit. We want you to talk to us without you being concerned about the price, where you can decide if we are the right attorney for your needs. These sessions typically last between an hour and two hours.
- Free 15 minute phone screening/introduction call.
- In person family law strategy sessions- initial consultations are available in Oklahoma City or Edmond, whatever is more convenient for you. Zoom consultations are also available.
There is nothing in life more precious than family. We understand you work hard to provide hard for children and keep your family healthy. Family disputes are inevitable. Having a family comes with making tough decisions. Should you need an attorney to navigate you through these trying times, Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC is here to help. Contact us online or call/text us 24/7 at 405-635-5578 to set up your strategy session.