What Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC Can Do For Your Small Business?
- Draft, negotiate, review and execute business contracts for all industries. Our services can be tailored for the risks and exposures of your business model.
- Our LLC formation services include drafting your operating agreement, preparing and filing a certificate of formation with the Oklahoma Secretary of State, and acquiring LLC's tax identification number.
What Makes Contracts Legally Enforceable in Oklahoma?
Per Oklahoma law, a valid contract must contain these four elements:
- An offer;
- An acceptance of the offer;
- A “meeting of the minds” (both parties reach a genuine agreement); and
- Mutual consideration (both parties must give up something of value, such as money for a service).
Even with these elements in place, a contract may still be invalid if the parties who entered into the contract were not competent: Minors, adults with incapacities, or adults under the influence of alcohol or drugs may not enter a legal arrangement. Similarly, if the subject matter of the contract is illegal, it is not a valid, enforceable contract.
Flat Fee Services Available on Most Small Business Services
|Basic Attorney Contract Review
|Includes review up to 25-page contract and one-hour meeting to discuss.
|Contract Revision/Negotiation Package
|Everything included in basic, plus redline change into contract and up to two hours of negotiation and/or client communication. Additional hours can be purchased at a reduced rate of $200.00 per hour if counter off negotiations are necessary.
|LLC Formation Services
|Draft operating agreement, preparing and filing certificate of formation with Oklahoma Secretary of State, and acquiring LLC's tax identification number.
*Other estimates available upon request.