Modifications in Oklahoma


After your divorce is finalized in Oklahoma, your property division of property in your decree is not able to be modified. However, child support, child custody, and visitation can all be modified.

Motions to Modify are most often filed when a substantive material change in circumstance occurs. An example of this is when someone loses a job or receives a large job promotion. Reach out to Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC at 405-635-5578 or contact us online to schedule a consultation to discuss your potential need for a modification or if you need representation when your former spouse has requested a decree to be modified.

Schedule Now 


Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC Is Here for You

Family LawLGBTQ Family LawReal Estate LawOil & Gas LawSmall Business ContractsRenewable Energy Law

Contact Us Today

Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC offers a free fifteen- minute exploratory consultation. Reach out today via text, phone, or proceed with scheduling your appointment on-line. We are committed to timely replying with all inquiries within twelve hours. Talk To Us On Social Media

Office Location

3030 NW Expressway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Mailing Address
3030 NW Expressway, #599
Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Schedule Now