Fall brings great football, food, and many marriages that are on the verge of falling apart. Most couples in Oklahoma are fond of football. Sometimes, even too fond of football for a healthy marriage. If you are tired of being away from spouse during football season, your marriage may be in the end zone. Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC is here to help you get out of the endzone and moving forward with a fresh new start.
Best Ways to Prepare for a Divorce
1. See an experienced family law attorney to develop a game plan as to what you should and should not do when planning to leave your spouse.
2. Change all password on social media and stay away from dating site until divorce is finalized.
3. Resist the temptation to hide assets, it will catch up with you and result in you paying more money.
4. Make a plan as to where you are going to move to once you decide to move forward with the divorce.
5. Think about you children and how to modify their schedule, without disrupting their lives.
Things To Bring To Your Strategy Session With A Family Law Attorney:
- Tax statements the past three years
- Pay stub for the past 6 months
- A list of assets and debts related to the marriage.
- Monthly Budget
- Balance of Mortgage
If you have a lost a husband over football, we would like to hear your story. Does reuniting with old college friends at football games result in more divorces?
If you are afraid your spouse's love of football has resulted in a new love interest, Hayes Legal Solutions, PLLC, can be reached at 405-635-5578